Our high-resolution, high-performance, spectrometers are capable of solving the most demanding of spectral measurement problems. Spectral resolution on the femtometer (fm) is achievable.
The instruments use Fabry Perot technology combined with high-quality imaging detection systems to provide state of the art spectral resolution while maintaining a high level of throughput. Working with our partner, IC optical systems, both fixed and tunable solutions are possible offering unparalleled levels of optical performance. Systems are available operating in the region of 300 – 2000 nm with working diameters up to 200 mm!
These systems represent the state-of-the-art of current interferometric technology and are ideal for the most challenging of ground-based scientific measurement, from astronomical observations through to atmospheric LIDAR measurement. Systems can be used both in an imaging and filtering configuration depending on the particular end-user requirements.
These instruments typically contain a series of interference filers combined with 1- 3 Fabry Perot etalons used in series to provide both high levels of background suppression as well as high resolution and transmission. Instruments are typically mounted in a thermally controlled hermetically sealed container to ensure maximum stability and control.
As well as providing the complete solution, IS-Instruments also offers a comprehensive design service to optimise the Fabry Perot configuration that is required for the particular end-user needs.
- Fabry Perot based spectrometers offer maximum etendue for a given resolution
- Spectral resolution less than a fm available
- Operating range from 300 -2000 nm
- All systems can be configured to the end customers’ requirements
- Double and triple etalon configurations available to provide maximum background light suppression
- Solar observations
- High-resolution imaging spectroscopy
- High-resolution spectral measurements