Features & Benefits:<
- A 100-fold increase in throughput over conventional systems
- Capable of stand-off measurements at a range of 2-3 meters
- Increased throughput delivers superior signal-to-noise over a Czerny Turner instrument
- Ideal for low-light applications
- Easily integrates with large receiving optics
- All the advantages of a Michelson Interferometer, yet with no moving parts
- Spectral properties of a traditional diffraction grating-based device
- Oil & Gas
- Nuclear Decommissioning
Available as fibred-coupled Raman instruments, typically with a 500 mW 785 nm laser. A choice of detectors is available according to the end-user requirements, from simple CMOS devices to ultra-low light, cooled CCD.
HES 1001 – 1ml fibre and standard detector. Ideal for brighter or less challenging measurements.
HES 2002 – 2ml fibre and superior detector allowing for long integration times. Ideal for difficult or standoff measurements or for samples that give off weaker signals.
The baseline instrument configuration is targeted at Raman spectroscopy with an excitation laser operating at 785 nm.
Also available as stand-alone instruments (HES1000/HES2000/HES300)